[Klug-general] Re: Latest Ubuntu distro and Ati graphics acceleration

Hill zen81558 at zen.co.uk
Fri May 2 09:18:44 BST 2008

Hi,

Can't find a HELP! section on the website, but I'm wondering if there is
anywhere I can go to beg for assistance before I bin the whole sorry mess.
This is the third itteration of Ubuntu that I've installed, and even
following the instructions for installing and implementing the Ati drivers
meticulously, I can't get beyond open GL operation, no hardware
acceleration.  Google Earth, Flight sims etc are hopeless.

Suggestions?  Direction?

Regards,
Terry Hill
User, no, non-user in Headcorn