[Klug-general] Re: Latest Ubuntu distro and Ati graphics acceleration

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Fri May 2 11:42:34 BST 2008

Try the restricted devices manager first then,

Try the ubuntu forums for answers; http://ubuntuforums.org/

The ubuntu forums are the general place for finding help with specific
problems

You can also try searching here: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/

Thats the main community documentation for ubuntu

You can might also want to try;
http://www.albertomilone.com/nvidia_scripts1.html

This is Envy NG a utility that aims to make the installation of the non-free
ati drivers easy