[Klug-general] Non profit making projects - or projects that could make millions

Stephen Ryan sryan at intrench.com
Sat May 3 10:47:02 BST 2008

Yes, I think "paradigm" is an overused term, but for me it means "a way of
thinking".

A paradigm-shift is "a change in the way of thinking" etc.

This term is important, because the real competitive edge is going to lie
with hackers in the future and in order for businesses to remain competitive
- they are going to have change their thinking - to that of the hacker.

"the hacker paradigm"

Just to clarify.

Stephen