[Klug-general] Debian question

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Thu May 22 15:18:56 BST 2008

Hi,

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 10:02:12AM -0400, Karl Lattimer wrote:

> "and one of the requirements of being free is that it can be modified."
>
> Isn't that what got them into this mess in the first place :P

Rights can be abused / misused, it doesn't mean that we aren't the
better for having them...

But yes, this is exactly the sort of thing that Mozilla could use in
defence of their argument; they don't want modified bits of software out
there carrying their name and potentially having problems that are a
public relations nightmare.

Cheers,
Andy