[Klug-general] SSL bug

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sun May 25 15:15:36 BST 2008

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Mike Evans <mike at tandem.f9.co.uk> wrote:
> Colin McCarthy wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 1:22 AM, Karl Buckland <karl at digital-end.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Perhaps this is something that can be brought up on the agenda for
>>> discussion at the Ashford meeting?
>
> Let me know if it's on the agenda so that I can change my mind and not
> attend.   I don't intend to subject myself to the sort of behaviour seen on
> this list during my leisure time.
>
> Mike

Mike
We would not be arguing or misquoting each other and then nick picking
the response :-)
We would 'possibly' discuss the adoption of a code of conduct.

This does not necessarily have to be done at a physical meeting, it
can be done via the mailing list or an IRC meeting.

Any way you need to come as we need to use your projector :-P

Colin