[Klug-general] Roll Call

MD barodato at gmail.com
Sun May 25 21:43:57 BST 2008

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Sharon  wrote:
> On Sunday 25 May 2008 15:27, Colin McCarthy wrote:
>> The tally seemed to be getting a little off, so wrote it down on a
>> piece of paper and I think it's now this.
>>
>> 1st/2nd/3rd/VM
>>
>> Ubuntu - 3/2/0/1
>> Fedora - 2/0/0/0
>> Gentoo - 0/2/0/0
>> Kubuntu - 1/0/0/0
>> Debian - 0/1/0/0
>> Xandros - 0/1/1/0
>> SUSE - 1/0/0/1
>> Solaris - 0/0/1/1
>> Vista - 1/0/0/0
>> XP - 1/0/0/1
>> OSX - 0/1/0/0
>>
> Centos 5.1 on my one and only working box
>
> Sharon.

I've been a silent lurker on this mailing list as of late, but I
couldn't pass up this opportunity. :)

Me:
Primary/Secondary/Tertiary/Quaternery(is this a word?)/VM
Debian/FreeBSD/OSX/WinXP/Ubuntu

Running Tally:
Ubuntu - 3/2/0/1/1
Fedora - 2/0/0/0
Gentoo - 0/2/0/0
Kubuntu - 1/0/0/0
Debian - 1/1/0/0
Xandros - 0/1/1/0
SUSE - 1/0/0/1
Solaris - 0/0/1/1
Vista - 1/0/0/0
XP - 1/0/0/2
OSX - 0/1/2/0
FreeBSD - 0/1/0/0

Gentoo would be more prominent in my choices were it not for two factors:
1) The difficulty of implementing encrypted root partition with
dm-crypt + LUKS, and
2) Having my IP banned by the gentoo mirrors for doing  'emerge
- --sync' several times in one day (this was a result of repeated
reinstallations in order to solve the first problem).

- --
Thanks,
- -Matt Dancer