[Klug-general] Roll Call

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Wed May 28 14:23:06 BST 2008

2008/5/28 Nathan Friend <nathan.friend at gmail.com>:

> Peter, just curious what do you use win 3.1 for?

Now that is a question....

5 tone radio id isa card that will not run under anything else and the
software was written in VB by someone before my time and nothing similar now
exists that will do the job. It seams that the decoders are now build into
the base stations. In theory one should be able to get a sound card to do
the job, But its not that simple to to fast Fourier transforms that quickly!

Tried running it under win98 at one point and it decided not to work.

Peter