[Klug-general] Roll Call

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Sat May 31 13:24:19 BST 2008

Yes, Colin
Thanks for adding Puppy/DSL/others though I expect to be the only one for a while....

I'll keep plugging this amazing little distro, because it's simply easy, quick & fun, with oodles of variations

I would recommend exploring the community website to those who haven't

http://www.puppylinux.org/home

& forum

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/index.php

If you have young or teen kids, check out Teenpup v2

and technophobe parents Pupeez

Into astronomy? Cloudy Skies Live

Bio-informatics and computational biology Biopup

All four, and many more 'puplets' are available on the forum search as derivatives

http://www.wellminded.com/puppy/pupsearch.html
Or make your own, following easy modular steps

PR over

Back to Tea! LOL

Aitch