[Klug-general] OpenStreetMap is coming to Maidstone

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 11:24:45 UTC 2008

Our November Meeting is on 29th at ME16 0TJ - which is in zone 7 on the
cake diagram, which is very blank on OpenStreetMap.  We usually finish
up around 2pm so that would leave a couple of hours of daylight, so
maybe a few people would be able to hang around and add some detail to
that part of the map.  If Danbuntu makes it on the 8th perhaps he can
give us some guidance.

Meanwhile there are a few streets unlabelled around where I live in
Tonbridge so I'll see if I can work out how to do those.

Mike