[Klug-general] A big name joins the fun

Jeremy Hooks jeremyhooks at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:34:42 UTC 2008

More to the point this isn't even the first Linux machine that HP have
sold.  ISTR They were one of the first to follow Asus in making
netbooks/affordable UMPCs.  There have been Linux versions of the HP
Mini-Note for quite some time.  I suppose they might never have sold
it in the US, but I would be very surprised if this were the case.