[Klug-general] Talk at the next meet

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Sat Nov 15 13:54:40 UTC 2008

> I will also explain why this email has the "Begin signed data" bit at
> the top, and what that random string of text at the bottome means :p

Bare in mind, that not all email clients actually show those tags, most
modern email clients actually parse them out and provide a more obvious
look at the security of a message.

The new version of evolution is also getting nicely integrated into
seahorse to allow for smoother integration between the encryption system
and email.

Either way, email sucks balls though... Some day soon we'll finally have
the infrastructure in place to replace the email metaphor with something
that actually makes sense... *sigh* to think xerox already solved this
problem...

BR,

Every minute of every day, travelling into the future.