[Klug-general] Talk at the next meet

Wayne browns.postbox at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 15:44:16 UTC 2008

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:20:36 +0000
J D Freeman <klug at quixotic.org.uk> wrote:

> Well, having had my copy of cryptogram arrive in my inbox this
> morning, it has reminded me that a couple of people have in the past
> asked me about gpg encryption for email etal.
>
> So, if people wish I hereby offer to do a talk on an introduction to
> crytpography, and its practical uses, Concentrating on the use of GPG
> for email.
>
> I will also explain why this email has the "Begin signed data" bit at
> the top, and what that random string of text at the bottome means :p
>
> Julia

I was only reading about GPG this morning, I seem to be on a crypto
crusade at the moment; I've just set up archlinux using fully encrypted
partitions (except /boot) and was thinking I might set up my email to
use GPG, I shall wait now and look forward to a talk if you're
offering :-)

Regards,
Wayne.