[Klug-general] This Saturdays Maidstone Meeting

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 21:36:43 UTC 2008

Hi all,
Just a reminder about this Saturdays KLUG meeting in Maidstone at
Maplesden Noakes School, Buckland Hill, Buckland Road,Maidstone,Kent
ME16 0TJ.
An important note/update from James (this meeting location organizer)
is that the meeting time will be from 10am to 1pm, not 2pm as
previously thought, so please arrive on time :-)

I believe your topics are a demo/workshop on PXE booting and
discussing/arguing [:-)] about what's wrong with email etc. Then you
are all mapping Maidstone for Openstreetmaps and going for a curry,
right?

Enjoy your meeting, I will not be attending, but spending the day
wandering around Berlin.

Colin