[Klug-general] LPI Certification

Wayne browns.postbox at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:15:12 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,
Being that it seems many of you work with Linux on a professional basis
(or have a business even) what do you think of the LPI certification? Do
you think employers look at this qualification favourably when looking
for new staff in system admin roles or otherwise?
http://www.lpi.org/
Red hat do their own qualification of course but the fact this is
vendor neutral seems like a good way to go.
I'm quite keen on doing something like this to bolster my knowledge and
I'd be interested in knowing what people think.

Cheers,

Wayne.