[Klug-general] LPI Certification

james snyder james.snyder at linuxmail.org
Fri Oct 17 14:57:33 UTC 2008

Hi there, could I please just add to what Paully has said that the Linux Professional Institute (LPI) examinations (plus the new level III core & mixed environment exams LPI 301 & LPI 302) and the Ubuntu certification exam can actually be taken at *any* prometric testing centre in England. There is a prometric testing centre in Kent, which offers LPI Linux certification exams at Pitman Training in Maidstone. If you take the LPI exam at any of the Linux World Expos around the world (including the London LinuxWorld), the LPI usually give a discount. cheers, james.snyder at linuxmail.org