[Klug-general] KLUG November Meeting

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 10:33:45 UTC 2008

Ladies and Gentleman, the Kent Linux User Group is pleased to announce that
we will be returning to Maidstone!!
<waits for applause to die down>

Thanks to James Snyder we now have a meeting place in Maidstone and we will
be meeting there on  Saturday 29th November from 10am - 2pm.

The location is;

Maplesden Noakes School
Buckland Hill, Buckland Road
Maidstone
Kent ME16 0TJ

Maidstone meetings were always well attended due to its central location in
Kent and hopefully meeting there again will strengthen KLUG.

There is no agenda planned as yet, but I know there are a couple of people
who proposed talks, so maybe they can offer to do them at the November
meeting.

Please add this date and location to your dairies and attend if possible.

Thanks
Colin