[Klug-general] KLUG November Meeting

Goldfish goldfish654 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 11:37:09 UTC 2008

2008/10/30 J D Freeman <klug at quixotic.org.uk>:

> If I can make it, I can bring either a 100mbit 24 port managed switch,
> or perhaps a couple of 8 port switches.
>
> Do you have any other kit you need for this?

I think a 24 port switch should be more than good enough, but if you
can't make it I've got a couple of 5-port switches to hand and can
probably source a few more.

So as other kit goes, I don't think so.  I suppose it might be nice if
someone has a thin-client type machine to demonstrate how it might
work in RealLife(tm) - but this isn't really necessary.