[Klug-general] DVD Burning software in eeePC

Antonio Mendoza Mendoza agmendozam at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 31 11:34:09 UTC 2008

Hi all.

I am trying to make a USB LG GSA-E50N to work in an eeePC 900 with Xandros. Neither this OS nor the LG DVD drive come with any burning software (not for Linux).
I have tried with XCDRoaster0.98 but when I try to install it (it is a tar.gz package) can't configure because the OS reports "no C compiler valid", which is not true. I exported the C compiler path in the $PATH but didn't work.
Also have tried with different .deb packages but all the times it comes with lib dependencies troubles.
Can't find any software for burning trough apt-get/synaptic
Any suggestion?
Does anyone know any good burning software easy-to-install (I'm just a novice in Linux)?
Any way to fix the dependancies or the C compiler troubles?
Thanks in advance
Antonio

La Tierra es un solo pais y la Humanidad sus ciudadanos

agmendozam AT yahoo DOT es

agmendozam ARROBA yahoo PUNTO es

ICQ# 224695209

Registered Linux User 408898