[Klug-general] DVD Burning software in eeePC

Antonio Mendoza Mendoza agmendozam at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 31 11:57:57 UTC 2008

Hi Karl!
Thanks for answering.
Nautilus doesn't seem to be installed.
I can't choose another OS, as it is a laptop I am preparing for a customer. I personally don't like Xandros at all. Ubuntu or Puppy would be better choices.
BTW: I forgot to specify this: I meant graphical/frontend burning software, not a command line one.

Best regards
Antonio

La Tierra es un solo pais y la Humanidad sus ciudadanos

agmendozam AT yahoo DOT es

agmendozam ARROBA yahoo PUNTO es

ICQ# 224695209

Registered Linux User 408898