[Klug-general] MEETING: Dover Saturday 27th September

Goldfish goldfish654 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 21:20:04 UTC 2008

2008/9/17 Colin McCarthy <binarysignal at gmail.com>:
>  (Fish can you do the demo that day?  What gear do
> you need?)

Unfortunately I have a shift scheduled for 2PM that day (it's Fresher
intake that week so I've got a whole load of work lined up), so whilst
I could still get to Dover and leave the meeting early, I'd rather not
as it seems rather impolite to do so!  By the time the next meet comes
around work should be somewhat less hectic.

As for gear, minimum requirement is a laptop and a projector.  It'd be
nice to do a little more practical demo as well, which would require a
switch (which I have) and another machine (which I may have). So,
nothing too extraordinary.