[Klug-general] GIMP interpolation

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Thu Apr 2 11:15:27 UTC 2009

No experience.  But if you are resizing a stack of images I recommend
the imagemagick suite, which contains 'convert.  See attached script
.(which I'm copying you on directly in case mailman strips attachments)
It resizes all images in the current directory and puts them in a
subdirectory named for the new maximum dimention - which is the argument
supplied or 400 be default.

Credits to Julia for supplying the original suggestion.

Mike