[Klug-general] hardware inventory

Twigathy twigathy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 13:48:46 UTC 2009

2009/4/2 James <jvmmneq at hostj.net>:
> So, how do you guys manage your 'inventory', if you manage it at all?

Mostly I keep things in boxes. The small cardboard boxes from ebuyer
deliveries are very handy for storing different kinds of cable, disks,
NICs, GPUs etc. Label them up, stick them on a shelf with the labels
facing in a sane direction and I've got some kind of organisation.

 Before I used to have many boxes of just random junk and it used to
take quite a long time to find any particular item. Now it's
considerably quicker.