[Klug-general] Business Intelligence

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 16:17:33 UTC 2009

2009/4/4 Benjamin Donnachie <benjamin at py-soft.co.uk>:
> 2009/4/4 Karl Lattimer <karl at qdh.org.uk>:
>> Maybe so, but in my opinion java has always been pretty sucky.
>
> Hardly surprising given that Microsoft "broke" Java's
> platform-independent capabilities.  Oh, and then developed their own
> alternative.

 On the line of Java being broke Which I completely agree and really
realised this point about 10 years ago.... What's the best way of
doing things on Linux ie NOT .net which in my option is also broke.

Currently I have a Qt C++ app that I need to put on the Web and I'm
thinking of using PHP/Drupal for the front end but need a back end.
I'm considering Python but really have not got a clue of where to
start with anything any more.

Peter