[Klug-general] [Klug-General] Saturday 25th April Ashford Meeting

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 20:40:51 UTC 2009

Hi all.
For our next meeting on Saturday 25th April we will be meeting in Ashford.
Thanks to Spode we have access to the 'Ashford Youth Theatre' which is
directly opposite
the Ashford Train Station (domestic not the Eurostar International one).

For SATNAV users the address should be;

Station Road
Ashford
Kent
TN23 1EZ

There is meter parking at the station and next to the Theatre, which maybe a
little cheaper.

As for 'TechTalks' hopefully Paul is still ok to do his MythTV talk and
others will come forward and offer some additional 'user space' themed
talks.

I think our last meeting in Maidstone proved that even demoing something as
potentially simple to some like organising images, or setting up 3G can be
very interesting to others.  Therefore we (as a group) would like to focus
on more 'user' based talks, which should encourage more new members to join
and help people which to Linux.  [I was about to type Ubuntu there, but
remembered there are other distros :-P]

Let me know your thoughts on this and if you plan to come to the Ashford
meeting.  Hopefully it will be a good one.

Colin