[Klug-general] [Klug-General] Ubuntu Release Party 23rd April

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Tue Apr 7 11:28:09 UTC 2009

Karl Buckland wrote:

> I'm not really sure and happy for suggestions. I would normally just
> grab some fast food, but a Pizza Express or something might suit more? I
> really don't mind.
>
> Karl

Sorry to be pernickety: but "Pizza Express" sounds like the epitome of
fast food to me :D

I've damaged my foot - but it's a long way away so assuming that I'm
walking again, and can wear steel toecaps to protect foot then I'm up
for this.  There is a Pizza Express right opposite Charing X.  It does
get busy though and I don't know if they accept reservations.  There is
another one on the road towards Westminster (walking distance) which is
much less well known.

Are we replacing the Geeka Massala with Pasta al'Geeko?

Mike