[Klug-general] Screen resolutions in (K)Ubuntu >=8.10

Daniel Subert zm at zone12.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 18:16:29 UTC 2009

Depends on your laptop. You can do VGA to HDMI, but some TV's block that
connection. DVI to HDMI will definitely work, and if you're lucky, you might
have a mini dvi port on your laptop. Have a look at your ports, then go to
Maplin and buy the appropriate cable (they have a good return policy if it
doesn't work).