[Klug-general] JOB: PHP Developer | LOCATION: Ashford, Kent, UK

jt at camalyn.org jt at camalyn.org
Mon Apr 20 08:26:59 UTC 2009

JOB:

hi, my name is James and I run a recruitment consultancy called Camalyn
that recruits predominantly for open source related jobs. Think MySQL
DBA, Lamp Stack Developer, Agile, XP Developer etc.

Currently I'm working with a technology company in Ashford (Kent). You
need a good track record and be able to demonstrate sound commercial
experience in relation to developing PHP/MySQL customer facing systems.
You will be working closely with senior team members. You should have
knowledge of the following:

PHP 5;
MySQL;
CSS and XHTML.

This is an excellent career opportunity and to ensure you maximise your
current and ongoing potential, you will receive comprehensive product
and procedure training as well as personal development coaching from a
highly experienced and focused team.

Please contact me using james at camalyn.org to discuss further.

All the best,
JAMES