[Klug-general] Java problems on upgrade

Mike Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 21 09:21:10 UTC 2009

Thanks for the interest and support Stuart. But I finally lost patience
with it when it failed to find my CDs. It will find system DVDs but when
I put a music CD in the slot it simply ignored it.

I re-installed Mandriva 2008 (32 bit) yesterday afternoon, updated
on-line this morning and am back to square one with everything working
faultlessly.

I think I will let Mandriva work on their 64-bit offering for another
couple of years before trying it again.

It's broke.

But thanks for trying to help.

MikeR