[Klug-general] Offered (for free): Linux Format Magazines + stuff!

Matthew House matt at theshadowaspect.com
Sun Aug 23 15:45:40 UTC 2009

Hi All
I have a box of Linux Format magazines and misc Linux paraphernalia that I
received from freecycle a while back. I have read them all now so I wondered
if anyone else fancies giving them a go.

Most issues are from late 2007 - early 2009, some missing, there's a whole
bunch of cover discs and CD's etc (I really did get offered this as "a
random box of Linux stuff"). There's also a boxed copy of SuSE 6.2 and some
other bits.

Free to whoever wants to pick them up from Ashford.

cheers

Matt

Also as an aside: What are the rules about offering related stuff for sale
on the list? Just curious for the moment.