[Klug-general] bt home hub2 - wireless connection problems

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Sat Dec 5 02:30:26 UTC 2009

On 5/12/2009, "George Prowse" <george.prowse at gmail.com> wrote:

>On 05/12/2009 00:43, james morris wrote:
>> timed out
>
>It's not connecting. change the channel and try again, or switch the
>router to easy pairing

I logged into the router and it mentioned changing channel for connection
problems, but also try switching to wep instead of wpa. Changing channel
did not work, but switching to wep did.

A quick google told me wep is much less secure than wpa so I used 128bits.

Anyone shed some light on the problems (i had) with connecting using wpa?

Cheers,
james.