[Klug-general] Google Wave invites

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Sun Dec 6 16:31:12 UTC 2009

Interestingly Sharon,  I think you have about as much idea how to use it
as any of the rest of us!

There is a wave - which I'll attempt to invite you to when I'm on the
laptop as I can only use Wave from there currently - which was created
for our group and another which is the minutes from Saturday's meeting.
  The might help.

Mike