[Klug-general] The last social meeting of the year.

jimmyblake at gmail.com jimmyblake at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:22:33 UTC 2009

Talking of buzzword bingo, we're taking advantage of the pre-Christmas slow
down to start implementing a whole raft of ISO 27001/17799 policies and
procedures which is eating up all of my time at the moment which is why I
haven't been able to attend any of the recent meetings.

I am hoping that I can get into this social meet on my way home on Friday.

James