[Klug-general] Flash player sound [NOT-SOLVED]

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 24 14:13:20 UTC 2009

Nathan,
I don't know if you still have this problem
On the Puppy forum many people have been reporting different problems, including browser crashes with Flashplayer v9
Solution was to install v10.1
http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html
However it seems to be causing a plugin/lib problem to Opera users, but firefox/seamonkey are ok, though some had to update, too
There is a memory monitor component for memory usage, too
HTH

Aitch