[Klug-general] Mail.....

Martin A. Brooks martin at antibodymx.net
Sun Feb 1 13:34:09 UTC 2009

Peter Childs wrote:
> Oddly enough the only demand I have is to be able to send tables of
> text and for it to arrive in that fashion.

There's plenty of people and companies who can help you with setting up
an Internet email system, however the plethora of email clients means
that the only way you'll get to ensure the format of important content
is to email it as an attachment in a format suitable for your system. If
spam is a concern, there's many companies that can help you with that, too.

--
Martin A. Brooks
http://antibodyMX.net/ - Antispam & antivirus email filtering