[Klug-general] Mail.....

James Dayborn jamesdayborn at migranthelpline.org
Mon Feb 2 08:36:55 UTC 2009

I have been using Zimbra Community Edition for a couple of years now for 80 ish users. I have found it very reliable and the users seem to like it. Mostly as it looks like Yahoo! Mail I think!

It's not too bad to install, but i was caught out by not RFTMing when I first installed it. There are a couple of gotchas to look out for but the documentation is good (if you read it!).

James