[Klug-general] Maidstone Meeting Jan09 - SYNOPSIS

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 11:14:36 UTC 2009

2009/2/5 Mike Rentell <michael.rentell at ntlworld.com>:

> Mike Rentell
> Treasurer
> airship-association.org
>

> Martin A. Brooks wrote:
>> Colin McCarthy wrote:
>>>  their distro of choice
>>>

>> I'm not sure I know this "Debain" of which you speak.....
>>
> Dyslexia slures KO!

 I wonder if we ought to be able to tell the difference between
Dyslexia and typo's Debain could be a typo if you type Debian very
quickly is can easily come out as Debain..

  I have Dyslexia, but I don't believe you need it to make the odd
typo here from time to time. (Could also be one of a load of other
conditions or could be nothing at all) When I was at Uni over half my
Computer Science course apparently had Dyslexia to some extent or
another I think it may give you some advantage with computers which
may say something (although I'm not sure what)

 Perhaps we all ought to go a visit one the governments new memory clinics.

Peter.