[Klug-general] kentlug.org drupal theme

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Sun Feb 15 14:12:30 UTC 2009

The green design one we have now was, I think, based on a drupal theme.
  I don't remember it's name but I think I prefer it to any of the
options proposed.

 From the existing themes pages on the Drupal site
(http://drupal.org/project/Themes) I like:

   art4green
   Clean
   Dark Green Theme

I shall vote for art4green because it is fluid and I feel it is a shame
that (mostly due do the failings of CSS, and its variable implementation
in browsers) the whole of the web seems to be going fixed width these days.

Mike