[Klug-general] Dover meeting on Sat 28 Feb

Fish goldfish654 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 22:41:27 UTC 2009

2009/2/24 Alex Layfield <alex at alexlayfield.force9.co.uk>:
> Anyone know anything about NMEA? Radar, GPS, AIS, OpenECDIS, Anenometer data, Digital Compass data, Depth data...?

C-C-Combo breaker.

I've been using NMEA in various projects for a while now (parsing and
generating) - and means I've got reasonable knowledge of GPS.  I've
got some working code for reading a NXP KMZ51 magnetometer and
translating that into a compass bearing,  Anenometer data I can
probably swat up on quite easily.

Radar, AIS, OpenECDIS, Depth data - I'm not so confident with.