[Klug-general] [POSSIBLE SPAM] ITTA 2009!

Sharon sharonm63 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 16:19:17 UTC 2009

Yes, Its That Time Again for another social meeting on Friday 9 January at
the Society Rooms in Maidstone from 1930 till closing time [or whenever you
want to go home]. Come along and enjoy a pint [or whatever your poison is]
with good company in a good pub that does good food. The pub is right next to
Maidstone East railway station.

I will bring along our newest member Tux, a one foot high penguin to grace the
table with to help us to be recognisable for those who haven't been before

Sharon.
[aka boudiccas on irc]