[Klug-general] OT Great Movies

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 08:46:47 UTC 2009

Hi all
Another OT email from me, but a nerdy/geeky themed one :-)

On Monday 19th January the Prince Charles Cinema
(http://www.princecharlescinema.com/) in Leicester Square will be
showing Robocop and then The Terminator back to back starting at
18.45.
These are two classic movies from my childhood and I am looking
forward to seeing them again (or the first time as only seen on VHS
before) on the big screen.

I'll be going, so wondered if any other scifi nerds wanted to join me.

Colin

PS. Sorry about the two recent repeat emails from Mike, I should have
check them before approving them in the mailing list admin page.