[Klug-general] January 2009 Meeting

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 20:01:14 UTC 2009

As the November meeting was so well attended in Maidstone, we decided
to return there for our first meeting of 2009.
It's almost central location in the county makes it virtually perfect.

So on Saturday 31st January 2009 we will be meeting again at Maplesden
Noakes School from 10am to 1pm.

The full address is;

Maplesden Noakes School
Buckland Hill, Buckland Road
Maidstone
Kent ME16 0TJ

Please ensure you know where to find the school on a map or set your
SatNav before traveling any distance to the meeting place.
Alternatively if you are unsure of it's location or would just like
someone from 'air traffic control' to guide you in :-) please email me
off list and I will share mobile numbers with you.  Maidstone does
have a nasty road system and people have been swallowed whole by it
before :-)

There is no agenda planned as yet, so please reply offering
suggestions for topics or volunteering to do a talk.

Please add this date and location to your dairies and attend if possible.

Thanks
Colin