[Klug-general] January 2009 Meeting

james snyder james.snyder at linuxmail.org
Fri Jan 9 19:20:40 UTC 2009

may I please suggest that we do something along the lines of the following topics for presentations and discussions:

open source software development: best practice & approaches
how organizations use linux technology to communicate information
linux system installation and linux system configuration

any KLUG volunteers please?

Thanks,

Jim / James / Linux, Maplesden Noakes.

EMAIL: james.snyder at linuxmail.org