[Klug-general] Re-registration for kentlug.org

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Sun Jan 11 22:43:31 UTC 2009

All,

So at the close of volunteering/voting I have:

Karl B
Colin
Dan A
Paully
Sharon
Toni
Oly
Peter C
Chris Jeffries
Alex - if we meet in Dover - but we're not
Rich Ayres

Plus I have already received a fiver in hard cash from Monsieurledan,
and I'm prepared to put a fiver in too.  Grand total therefore: £60 not
counting Alex.

The cost for Seven years is £60.29 so I propose that we go for that, and
I'll collect the cash at the next meeting (Maidstone) or you can send me
a cheque if that suits you better.

Any issues with this let me know.  As the domain name expires shortly
after the meeting I shall wait until just after the meeting before
purchasing the extension.

Regards,
Mike