[Klug-general] Administration software for schools

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 10:06:41 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

Gotta come in on this, as it's an area of interest on Puppylinux forums

www.sims.co.uk/parentpower

'White Paper' Government report, commisioned by Capita, says, "Parental involvement must form key part of school agenda"

No blackmail, maybe? - but very influential self-interest, pressure, methinks???

Again, down to IT buyers for schools, and how many parents are consulted/empowered, there, Stuart?

I'm in Germany at the mo' so can't attend meet - I'll get there one day....

Aitch :)