[Klug-general] Re-registration for kentlug.org

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 08:43:25 UTC 2009

2009/1/12 rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk <rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk>:

> [...]

Unfortunately I fear I'm not going to be able to make the meet, My car
has broken down and needs replacement, (L Reg with Electric fault),
Quite happy to still donate however .....
So I've got to go find a new one (well second hand anyway), which
ain't going to happen before next Saturday. If it was just my parents
I would have done both.

Peter.