[Klug-general] Problems with Ledger SMB

Mike Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 27 11:25:51 UTC 2009

Dan Attwood wrote:
> If you've got broadband you might be better to download a copy fresh from
> the internet - LXF someitmes have a tendancy to play with the isos

Oh! I've already set it up from the LXF DVD and I'm half-way through the
update process but I do note several failures in that. I thought I would
wait until it was done, reboot (because there is a new kernel) and try
the update procedure again.

I have also found the installation instructions, although it is for
Debian Etch and I've just deleted that VM. Never mind, I'll get there
and it is all good self-education. Ain't retirement wonderful?

Thanks to all for bearing with this bumbling beginner.

MikeR