[Klug-general] Fwd: A request for stories for Jono's book

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 10:53:05 UTC 2009

May I suggest you email him directly (davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk) to highlight
the error in his signature.

Some people on the lugmasters list are now discussing and concerned that
Jono Bacon (the author) will become rich on your stories. So people might
now not be interested or take that into consideration before submitting a
prized story.

Colin
(this email comes as is, without warranty, spell or grammar checking)