[Klug-general] kentlug.org domain name

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 18:28:14 UTC 2009

All,

I can confirm, following donations sent by post and collected at today's
meeting that kentlug.org has been renewed for six years.

In case of my demise/loss of interest etc etc in that time I have passed
the details of how to log onto the control pannel for the domain to Dan
Attwood.

Sponsors for these were:

Dan Attwood
Monsierledan
Peter Childs
Julia Freeman
Sharon Kimble
Rich Ayres
Guhan
Paully
Gavin Coles
Daniel Ellis
Colin McCarthy
Mike Evans

At least I think that's everyone.  If someone bunged me a fiver and I
didn't note it down please accept my apologies.  There are a few pounds
left in the pot - so I'll chuck it into the next reason we have to spend
a bit of money.

MikeE