[Klug-general] Summer social.

HippyChick hippychick at digitaloctave.com
Tue Jul 14 11:22:32 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-14 at 12:07 +0100, George Prowse wrote:
> Mike Evans wrote:
> > Opps correction: time times given are in GMT - add one hour for BST
> >
> > Mike Evans wrote:
> >> On that front it is perhaps worth noting that High Water Dover is
> >> 13:21BST at a height of 6.95m above chart datum for Sat 25th July.  That
> >> is a reasonably high tide and at a good time if the meeting ends at
> >> 14:00 with possible BBQ starting around 15:00 as it means the tide will
> >> be going out.  Low Water is as 20:57 at 0.59 above datum - which means
> >> plenty of beach to run about on.
> >>
> >> Mike

> Is anyone any good at barbecuing fish? If we're next to the sea we can
> do a fishy theme

apparently if you wrap it in tin foil and shove it on the barbie for a
bit it goes really tender and apparently yummy, i wouldnt know though
since i dont like fish, my housemate seems to think it was good
though....

Me and Oly wont be able to come on the 25th, other than the lack of
money we are away at a festival that weekend, SGP here we come!!!

HippyChick