[Klug-general] Saturday 25th July 10am to 2pm

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 18:50:30 UTC 2009

2009/7/16 Mike Evans <mike at tandem.f9.co.uk>

> Colin McCarthy wrote:
>
> > I know of one person who has asked for a talk on configure/make/make
> > install to be organized so maybe someone can step forward and do a talk
> > on that subject.
>
> I think I could manage half an hour on the lifecycle of a bit of source
> code from starting with a lump of C through autoconf, ./configure, make
> and make install, with a side dish of a minute or two on packaging.  It
> would all be at a very introductory level because that's the level I'm
> at already.

 With only a few days left till the meeting I just wanted to see if a couple
of things finalized.

Julia are you still on to do a talk regarding the filesystem?

Mike will you be able do something regarding 'the lifecycle of a bit of
source
code' etc?

I will not be able to attend this meeting so if you all want coffee and
sugary snacks someone else will need to bring them. :-)

Have a good meeting

Colin